Thursday, October 2, 2014

Royals = Postseason!!!

On Tuesday I experienced the most awesomest, coolest, frustrating, happy, overjoyed, thrilling, roller coaster of emotions baseball game ever!!!! I went to the Oakland A's vs. Royals baseball.

It was intense...

and I loved every minute of it!!!!

Thanks to my brother in law Mike, I was able to go along with Matt, my sister in law Stephanie, Mike's friends Leggs and CJ, Mike and Steph's son Preston and Matt and Mike's dad Butch.

I'm sure most of you watched the game.  It ranks as my #1 game of thrilling/emotional games. #2 would be the overtime thriller Georgia Tech vs. KU in 2005.  I was up and down, up and down in my seat for that game.  I pretty much sat the entire overtime because I thought that would win it for us lol.

I took a half day off and Matt got done early on Tuesday.  We headed to Olathe around 1230.  Andrew slept in the car and when we got to Mike and Stephanie's house we had to wait for Preston to get out of school.  Matt's mom Sandy watched Andrew and Myranda while we headed to the game.

Thanks to CJ, we had Gates BBQ to eat before the game.

Preston

We were fired up!

Who drove the bus??? I think the fans did!!! Go us!!!

 View from our seats!


It was a great game to go to and we had a blast! Still can't believe I witnessed it! Felt like an awesome dream!!!

Oh and the Royals won, in 12 innings!

And yes, we stayed for the whole game! Game got over at 1245 am, got back to Mike and Stephanie's at 130 am, crashed on their couches for a couple of hours, then headed back to Columbia at 6 am.

We both had to work the next day, but the win was worth it!

Go Royals!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment