Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kitchen Remodel Update

So excited that the kitchen remodel started last Monday.  Here is an update with pictures.  Everything should be done by next weekend!!!

This is what the kitchen looked like when we moved in. White appliances.




We got new black appliances a couple weeks after we moved in.


Started to clear everything out last weekend.

My dad came over last Monday and helped Matt with demo.

Jon arrived Monday night and the next day put the pantry wall in.


 This wall was either disappearing, having columns or a half wall.  After Jon inspected the attic and wall, we went with columns.

 Tada!

Island going in.

Decorative touches


Antique glaze for a distressed look

 I got my some of my favorite pull out drawers back!

Love this drawer too!


My new view from the kitchen sink into the living room.  I love that I can see into the living room to watch Andrew and tv :)

No comments:

Post a Comment