Tuesday, November 24, 2015

KC trip with Grandpa and Grandma Harris

Towards the end of October, Butch and Sandy (Matt's parents) made a trip up to Kansas City.  Andrew and I also went with them.  Butch wanted to watch a couple of Royals postseason games.  We went up and spent the first night at Mike and Stephanie's.  The next day we ran some errands and met my dad for lunch.  Since we didn't have a car, my dad drove us to their house.  We watched the Royals game there and spent some time with my family.

Aunt Stephanie cut my hair!

Playing in the play place at Chic-fil-a with Grandpa


Playing some baseball in the backyard.




The next day we took our time getting around.  My mom took us back over to Mike and Stephanie's house.  Mitch and the kids came over to watch the Royals game while Butch and Mike went to the game.


Sunday morning before we left, we went to watch Preston play some hockey.

After that we hit the road.  Butch and Sandy needed to be back for doctors appointments the next day.


Stopped at Spangles for lunch!

Goofy kid!

It was nice seeing family since I knew we wouldn't be back till after the baby was born.



No comments:

Post a Comment