Thursday, June 25, 2015

Baby #2! First Trimester

We found out on March 29th that I was pregnant with baby #2!

The first couple weeks in March I just knew something was off.  I was getting heart burn on the simplest foods, my back was killing me and when I would stand up quickly I would get really dizzy and lite headed.

We are very excited for the next chapter in our lives and feel very blessed!

Keeping Track:

Week 3: Found out I was pregnant

Week 4: Back hurting, heart burn

Week 5: Back hurting, heart burn with spicy food

Week 6: Morning Sickness, really all day sickness on Monday April 13th. No more heart burn. Craving sweet things like ice cream, chocolate, and m'n ms.

Week 7: Sickness here and there.  Definitely feeling more nauseous than when I was pregnant with Andrew. Mouth very dry.  Getting up to pee a lot. Started going to the chiropractor.  Pain from back to hip down the leg.  Feeling hips growing. No more heart burn.

Week 8: A lot like week 7. Craving more salty than sweet things.

Week 9: Nausea not so much.  Here and there.  Craving more salty things like chips, mozzarella sticks, anything Mexican, Kool-aid (which is new)

Week 10: First doctors appointment on May 13th. Found out due date of December 8th! That is also Sandy's birthday (my mother in law)! Heart beat was great, mamma was great and baby was great! Nausea still comes and goes.  Energy comes and goes. Hips and back sore from shifting and moving.  The doctor said that I will show earlier and feel things earlier since it's my second one.

Week 11: Nausea is going away.  Energy comes and goes still.  Can't wait to get into the 2nd trimester. Craving Mexican food especially Taco Bell lol!

Weeks 12-14: Pretty much the same for each week. Nausea has gone away.  Energy is more but it comes and goes. Craving more salty things than sweet things but I need my chocolate every once in a while.

Week 15: Had my second appointment scheduled with Dr Hall.  The nurse and him said everything is going as scheduled.  My blood pressure was good, the baby's heart beat was 157 (Andrew's was that high also) and the baby was growing on target.  Next appointment at 19 weeks and we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!

16 Weeks and 1 Day

No comments:

Post a Comment