Thursday, May 14, 2015

Easter

Wow, I'm really behind! I thought I wrote a blog for Easter lol! Well let's see what I can remember.
For Easter we went over to Matt's parents house.  Jim, Michele and the girls came over also.  I helped Sandy with lunch.  We had ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, green been casserole, corn and crescent rolls.  Everything was delicious and like usual ate to much.

Andrew was getting antsy before we ate, so I did a part 1 of 2 for an Easter egg hunt.  He did great! Every time he saw an egg, he would scream YAY!!!!

Easter family photo!

Our handsome son Andrew!

Time to start the Easter Egg Hunt Part 1








This was just after the first round.  Andrew had a second round and his bucket was pretty full.  The eggs were filled with candy, chocolate and coins.  After we ate, Andrew did round 2 of the Easter egg hunt.  This time I got it on video, enjoy!


After that we headed home and relaxed for the rest of the evening to gear up for the week.  Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment