Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Andrew 10 months

Can't believe in less than 2 months we will have a one year old around here!!! Andrew started saying "Mama" and "Dada" at the beginning of the month.  He says it more and more each day.  He is starting to understand more words too.  When I say "come here" and wave my arms towards myself he normally obey's and comes towards me.  Some times he gives me a weird look or raises an eyebrow.  He has climbed up the stairs twice now, with help of course.  We have a baby gate up and are always keeping an eye on him. He loves to crawl everywhere: around the couch, to the fridge where his magnets are, around the kitchen chairs and table, and around the fireplace.

He took his first steps with help from the walker.  Now he will walk around with it down the hall.  We had the Woman's Christmas Tea this month and Andrew was in childcare while I enjoyed that with friends. We also made Christmas cookies together. Okay well I made them and Andrew played but we were still in the same room :)

Last week was a rough week as Andrew had his first stomach bug.  It lasted about a week and he is feeling a whole lot better.  It's no fun to see your child sick. On the plus side he is feeling much better for Christmas and he is getting his first TOOTH!!!!  I think I"m more excited than he is lol.

Switched most of his clothes over to 12 month clothes as he is getting to long for most of his 9 month clothes.  I still kept a couple of 9 month pants out.  He is still in size 3 diapers which he will be for awhile.  Andrew is eating all table food now and loving mostly everything we give him.  He is not too fond of green peppers, onions (unless they are cooked in something) and mushrooms.  I think right now they are too chewy for him and he will need more teeth to eat those. Basically the little guy is just growing and being more adventurous! Enjoy some pictures!!!

First Thanksgiving

Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Kreutzer's house.


Playing hide and seek with daddy.

This is what I do when mommy is working.  I like to be adventurous!

First set of 12 month clothes!

He was looking at the Christmas tree lights.

Playing basketball with a baseball.

Hey everyone!

What's up?


It's getting harder and harder to make him sit still and take pictures!


Watching one of my favorite Christmas movies! The original 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'


This is the best picture I got!


Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Can't wait to celebrate Andrew's first Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment