Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Weekend

The Friday before Easter, Andrew and I headed up to Olathe for a packed weekend of family and freind events! Mike and Stephanie were so kind to let us stay at their house again. Thank you so much guys, we really appreciate it! Friday night we got to Mike and Steph's house and just relaxed for the rest of the evening.  Andrew hadn't been feeling well, so we needed it.
Saturday, Andrew and I hung out at the house with Myranda and Preston while Mike and Stephanie had to take their Realtor exam.  We ate lunch, then headed to watch Jaxson play soccer and Wayners coach! It was so neat seeing all the little kids play soccer.  Can't wait till Andrew starts playing sports! After that, Andrew and I headed to a baby shower for my friend Kelly.  She was in town visiting from Boston along with her husband and their 2 month old girl Grace.  She was so sweet and so tiny!  I also got to see April 1 and April 2 which is always a nice treat.

Kelly, her husband Joe and their daughter Grace


Sweet Grace!

Andrew wanted to say hi to Grace


Grace and I

Kelly and Grace

Saturday night we went out to dinner with Mitch, Carolyn and the kids.  It's always great to see them and it was nice to talk to them.

Sunday morning Matt, Andrew and I went to church at Fellowship Bible Church for Easter Service.  It was nice seeing everyone at church again and the Pastor gave a great service.  After church we headed to my parents for Easter lunch and some family time.  My sister, Mark, Mark's kids, Grandma Hamm, Aunt Audrey, Grandpa Galon, Grandma Carol, my parents and us all had a wonderful meal and some fellowship time.

My mom made my favorite meal in the whole wide world, lasagna!!! It was delicious!!!

After dinner we went outside and enjoyed the weather.  Andrew blew bubbles with Grandpa.

Andrew and Grandpa playing with bubbles.



Kids were throwing the football around.

Then we came in for some dessert


Sugar coma...

After our break we headed outside for an Easter egg hunt.







After that we headed back home to Columbia! Overall it was a great weekend and it was so nice to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment