Saturday, January 25, 2014

Andrew 11 Months

The FINAL COUNT DOWN (cue music)!!! We are less than a month away from having a one year old running around the house!  Andrew had his first Christmas and it couldn't have gone any better!  He received so many awesome gifts that they have taken over the living room up and downstairs.  Some of the older toys he doesn't really understand yet but down the road he will love them.  Last month I though Andrew was getting one tooth in but my sister in law Carolyn pointed out to me that it was two teeth!  No more so far but I think he will be getting another one in the next week or so because his saliva production has spiked up.

Still drinking three bottles a day and eating all solid foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  It will be interesting to watch him transition into milk after he turns one.  Matt and I were huge milk drinkers when we were little so I have a feeling he will be too.

Andrew took his first steps at the beginning of the month, then about a week and a half ago took about four steps.  Last weekend my parents came over to hang out with us and took more steps.  They thought is was the cutest thing when he was walking around the kitchen and living room with his walker.

Last week we found out that Matt received a promotion from Pepsi and we will be moving to Columbia!!! So proud of my husband and all the hard work he has done for our family! We are very excited for this new adventure in our lives.  Matt starts on February 10th and we will move once we sell the house here in Gardner.  So if you know anyone that wants to move to the south Olathe/Gardner area let us know!  We are going to Columbia tonight to look at house tomorrow.  Should be an exciting time!!!

Enjoy some pictures of the past month!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Playing with all my new toys!



This is Matt I believe at 3 months.






Great season 49ers!

Being adventurous!

Watching a video grandpa put on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment